Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
• The Highway Department will begin collecting BAGGED LEAVES ONLY (in biodegradable paper leaf bags). There will be NO collection of brush/branches. Therefore, as of December 1st all residents should have their leaf bags ready at curbside.
• Crews will only travel through an area ONE TIME, place bags in a conspicuous curbside area.
• Only brush and branches brought in residential vehicles will be accepted free of charge from Wednesday, November 1st thru Thursday, November 30th
• Leaves loose or in leaf bags will be accepted at the compost facility free of charge the months of Nov. and Dec.
• Brush brought in commercial vehicles (i.e., those with commercial disposal permits or those with a capacity greater than one ton) will be charged the regular applicable rates.
• All yard waste must be free from any plastic, garbage or other debris as it will not be picked up or accepted at the Transfer Station compost site.
• Single-entry fees for vehicles without permits are not waived and WILL STILL BE CHARGED!