Town Clerk

New York State Licenses / Permits

Bingo Licenses 
Birth Certificates 
Conservation (Sporting Licenses) 
Death Certificates
Dog Licenses
Games of Chance License
Marriage License Application
Marriage License Application (Spanish)
Please call the Town Clerk’s Office at 631 765-1800 for further information and any questions  concerning marriage licenses you may have.  
NYS Marine Salt Water Fishing Registry
Parking Permits for Persons with Disabilities

Southold Town Permit Applications

Vehicle Registration Requirements for disposal and parking permits.

Sanitary Flow Credits Forms

Additional Forms & Applications

Request for Public Records

Farm Rights