The “Reuse Area” is a FREE materials exchange facility at the Transfer Station where residents can drop off – and pick up - items in useable condition that are no longer wanted by the owner. Examples of useable items accepted are:
- Baby things (playpen, strollers, and high chairs (NO CAR SEATS)
- Small kitchen appliances
RE-USE AREA - Re-opening Rules
UNVACCINATED VISITORS MUST WEAR MASK!
Please Help Keep Order as Follows:
- 10 persons MAXIMUM inside fence at a time
- 15-minute MAXIMUM per visit
- Attendant has final say on what, and how many items may be dropped off. To accommodate as many users as possible, AMOUNTS DEEMED EXCESSIVE WILL BE REJECTED.
- We cannot accept fabric items or large
- pieces of furniture.
- Items must be 100% reusable!
- They must be CLEAN, i.e., Not dirty, damaged or broken.
YOUR COOPERATION IS NEEDED TO KEEP THIS FACILITY OPERATING SMOOTHLY
The hours of operation for the Reuse Area are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. The area will be closed on STOP days and holiday weekends. If you have to pay to dispose of rejected items, please see Schedule of Fees.