If you have the tax map number, the easiest way is to search for it.
1. Click the "Search" tab
2. Click on the arrow next to "Customize Field" and choose "Field" in the drop-down list.
3. A section labeled "Field" should appear below with options for entering search data.
4. In the drop-down, choose “Tax Map Number”
5. Enter the tax map number
This is the number that looks like this: "1000-555.-66-77" (District-Section.-Block-Lot)
To get results in our system, enter the Tax Map Number in the following format: *XXX.-XX-XX* (*Section.-Block-Lot*). Note that it is necessary to enter a period after the Section number. The stars or asterisks will help find numbers that are close to the one you are looking for if for some reason a tax map number has been changed.
An alternative way to search for the file is to click on the Planning folder
1. Click on Applications
2. Click on the type of application (either Site Plan, Standard Subdivision, Conservation Subdivision, or Resubdivision (the other categories are rarely used or historic).
3. Pending applications will be under the "Pending" folder.
Approved projects will have the stamped approved plan(s) shown on the first page(s).
Call the Planning office for help finding documents on our Laserfiche system.